Monday 26 May 2008

Queen of the Slouch













Mischa Barton has probably been emblazoned as Queen of many things by many a different magazine editor.

Queen of Rich Teen Angst by Girlfriend magazine,
Queen of the Sexy Lithe body by Ralph magazine,
Queen of Cellulite by Who/Any trash magazine

But none so prestigious a title as the one I have elected.

Mischa Barton is QUEEN OF THE SLOUCH
Look at that posture.... why? Why is she doing that?
Is it a by-product of going out with the grease factory Brendan Davies (or whatever his name was, you know who I mean) who was a foot short than her, so she was forced to slouch?

Oh my god... Nicole Kidman Syndrome?
I am beginning to see a pattern here...

THEN; shoulders rolled AND NOW: Still short bloke but upstanding












Look! THEN: AND With something called Cisco Adler









5 memos sent:

K said...

Perhaps standing up is all too hard for her?
I like Mischa - she's very pretty and probably talented (never really seen her in anything) but did you see her interview with Rove? Assuming it wasn't a put on - that girl is STOOPID!

I've never understod bad posture - It makes you look so much worse.

Dataceptionist said...

Omg yes K the interview with Rove made me want to stab myself. And how ridiculous were her comments about David Attenborough? Gah!
Sometimes I wonder if we don't give them enough credit though, maybe she's more witty than we think and its all tongue in cheek? Are we simply too cynical?

I think the posture thing is to bring out their collarbones and make them look skinny, but the pic of the red dress proves you can look skinny, hot AND push your shoulders back!

Dataceptionist said...

Ps I know not the Cisco person either. Is he a brother to Rodney Adler? (HIH?)

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Oh what a shame... did I miss Mish Barton making a fool of herself?

I've never seen her in anything that didn't make me want to laugh, she was Marissa in The OC, which was tripe, but fun tripe and was so well liked that she and her tortured boyfriend were driven off the road by her drunken slash high ex boyfriend slash pusher (it was a fairly poignant moment in the series when Ryan carried around her limp dead body to Jeff Buckley 'Hallelujah')
But I digress... basically I suspect she may be a little bit rubbish.

Yes I think the slouching is a skinny thing actually... the emaciation looks so much more pronounced.

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Oh yes Data, this 'Cisco' character is apparently a musician.

Not that anyone would know.
I don't think he was even around long enough to feed off her successes, K-Fed style.