Monday 5 May 2008

25 words or less

I don't win things.
Last year I made a concerted effort to enter as many of those shitty supermarket type competitions I could, you know the ones that they splash around supermarkets to get people to buy thier products. Obviously this works.
Figuring that someone has to win them and you have to be in it to win it, and it might as well be me! Well I didn't win a single red cent. Or bronze cent in our case?
I saw an ad for a TV comp for the new Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher movie 'What Happens in Vegas' to win his and her iPod touchs' AWESOME!
So fill out the little form and then get to this question;
Tell us in 25 words or less, "the ultimate prank you have played on the opposite sex - did it hit the jackpot or was it a complete flop?"
Horse shit isn't it? Obviously telling the truth is out of the question, because I have never done this (in my knowledge?).
But no lie I can create is elborate enough to sound plausible and yet knock socks off.
Lame.


In other news I managed to BURN MY HEAD not once but twice! With the hair straightener, totally sober - the first burn is the worst of the two burns but apprently I just didn't get enough and went back for another go of it!
And now I have two grotty, hickey looking burns which are dry and manky looking.
Just what I always wanted, to look like I have the mange starting my new job!
GHD; Thou shalt not burn thy head....

5 memos sent:

Dataceptionist said...

I hate anything that had 25 words or less as a criteria.
Its like, fuck you, I'm writing 26 words dammit.

K said...

Its much stupider to have burnt your hair with a cigarette lighter.

Not that I'd have experience with that or anything....

Dataceptionist said...

LMAO do tell. How close to the scalp?

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

lol just on my forehead

fortunatly it went dry and gross the next day and after much paw paw ointment it has all but gone!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]lifeas-a.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research points that closely 50% of all USA grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.