Wednesday 16 April 2008

Moving RIGHT along

Moving RIGHT along from last nights rant... to a little pampering.

Does anyone have a really terrific under eye dark circle treatment?
I knew the standard ones, cucumber (which I will trial as soon as we have cucumber) and tea bags which I think sounds awesful so I decided to research a little bit;

Clearly there seem to be more sensical ideas than others around.


I really need to get a good book to read (to avoid wondering about this sort of thing), I've just finished Schapelle Corby - My Story.
So far what I know to be true; Schapelle was arrested at Denpasar Airport with 4.1 or 4.2 kilo's of cannibis in her boogie board bag when travelling to Bali.
She was sentenced on May 27th 2005 to and finalised at 20 years in prison and ordered to pay a fine of 100,000,000 rupiah ($11701.60).
Release date is July, 2024 after two months remissions.
All of the other stuff that is reported, I do not know.
I have always thought it was exceedingly suspicious that one would risk thier life both importing something which is cheaper to buy in Bali, where the Indonesian judical system so radically different to our own.

I suppose guilty or not she is stuck in a third world gaol which makes me feel a little less silly for having my suitcase Protectabagged at Phuket airport.


9 memos sent:

Dataceptionist said...

erm. that third one makes my eyes itch just thinking about applying it. Wouldn't recommd that one, doesn't look soothing at all.

Eye cream
Eye cream
Eye cream
Eye cream
Eye cream

and lots of sleep.
Thats all I can suggest.
(Nm have these relax-y eye pads things that smell pretty?)

K said...

Teacbags are supposed to be cold adn squeezed so its no as messy as you might think.

I've heard cold teaspoons are good too.

Shapelle - guilty or not, she's still an idiot.

Off topic - how do I do those hyperlink thingys where is displays as something else? Help please?

Dataceptionist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dataceptionist said...

Hey K, I'm assuming you mean in a comment as opposed to in a Post in Blogger, but you can use this same method in the HTML section of posting in blogger.

I tried to post the code here but couldn't as it tries to read it as code. This is where I got basic HTML from. It's pretty user friendly :)
Link

Dataceptionist said...

I don't know what's going on, the link wont publish properly GAH
URL-
http://www.athropolis.com/help/html-preview.htm

Anonymous said...

hee. Someone stole my sleep comment.. that's all I was going to say. I'm always suprised at how good I feel when I get enough sleep. Sounds pretty silly hey!

PS Where are these bags? I don't remember seeing any!

Dataceptionist said...

Indeed Eca, I don't recall said darkness either.

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Well sleep is not the issue, I sleep well (unless there are bloody morons living next door)
I do use my little NM eyecream but I dont think dark circles are its area.
Will try teabags. Or maybe the less messy teaspoon.

K said...

Thanks Data - I'm so clueless.

I just conceal..