Monday 21 April 2008

McOz, What has befallen you?


Possibly two of the benefits of not having any money and not driving is; I manage to avoid McDonalds and McDonalds drive through as two of lifes' convinences.
But yesterday I was opting for convienece and went and ordered my favourite. A medium McOz meal.
'I'm sorry we don't do them anymore...' was the result I got, I didn't know what to do.
WHAT DID SHE MEAN, THEY DON'T DO THEM ANYMORE? Can I order anything with beetroot and cooked onions anymore? NO.
So I googled McOz's dissapearence, and McFeast seems to be the culprit. The McFeast seems to have been taken off the menu some fifteen years ago... surely its reintroducion isn't progress having gotten rid of McOz?

11 memos sent:

K said...

You're at odd with my husband. He has been praising the return of the McFeast for weeks and his life is now complete.

H always protested that the introduction of the McOz caused the demise of the McFeast so as far as he is concerned everything is once again right with the world.

Personally, I like both.

Anonymous said...

I can live with both in our lives!!

Its not like there should be wastage now that they make the burgers fresh... right?

K said...

but they'd have to keep buying all that expensive beetroot!

Maccas don't have much spare dosh.

*read sarcasm in case not bleedingly obvious.*

Dataceptionist said...

I've never had a McFeast. I haven't tried to order a McOz for a while, but it was my backstop for ages if I wanted to eat vegies, not just cheese and fat.
Hmmm, I may try a McFeast, whats the difference? No beetroot obviously.

Dataceptionist said...

Oh and I went to maccas the other morning and ordered cereal, only to be told the same thing, they don't do it anymore.
:(

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dataceptionist said...

I REALLY don't understand why non-english speaking blogs leave comments like the above. That blog is in Spanish. Maybe on the off chance you speak/read Spanish?

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

LOL yes K your right... they must not have the extra money to spend!
WHAT A JOKE!!

I did have the McFeast but it's just not the same :(
I love my reetroot!

... Thankyou livros-e-revistas... que passe? lol hmm
I do know some spanish... like pajero in spanish means wanker - so don't ever buy one.

K said...

Data - McFeast has tomato. And its on a bigger bun. And it has a special sauce (but not mac sauce). tastes a lot like a Whopper.

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Yes a whopper!
But without that gross flame grilled taste... more fat haha

Dataceptionist said...

Aha, I hate whoppers. Mostly due to that flamey taste though, which is apparently the favourite flavour for americans.
AND, I had no idea when they said "broiled" they mean grilled, so they same flame-broiled. Which sounds putrid to me personally.