Wednesday 5 March 2008

Life as a Fashion Critic

Look don't get me wrong, I think Jennifer Hawkins is a very lovely girl, a good looking model who looks healthy and like she eats food BUT I am a pro Megan Gale in the battle of the big stores.
Megan for Dj's Jen for Myer in that dress

Oh Hawko, Hawko, Hawko, Hawko. When sashaying down the catwalk in a full length Toni Maticevski gown (see above) Jen got her shoe caught on the end of the dress (probably puncturing the couture as well) but managed to avert the disaster of falling flat on her face, unlike the infamous skirt incident which left her a little red faced.

I know I find it difficult to not get my heel caught in full skirts, in fact at my cousins wedding I put about four holes in the bottom of my skirt, one of which when I was walking down the ailse causing me to nearly be aisle-roadkill.
But I am not a model who makes a living off oozing sex down the catwalk.



4 memos sent:

Agent X said...

hhahaha I am totally in Jen's camp here, although I DO like Megan Gale in a "she's dating Andy of Hamish & Andy" way.

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Oh really?
What do you find the attraction?

She's just another blonde girl to me...

Dataceptionist said...

I'm a Hawko fan (of which, I thought you made that up yourself in an Occa Aussie fashion {hehe PUN-Fashion} and then I saw it on a News site!)

I just find her more attractive, simple as that really. She looks fun.

Anonymous said...

I thought you oozed sex down the aisle Anan! Woo!