Tuesday 11 March 2008

Life as a Fashion Critic; part 2

Hi y'all! Comin' up in the late news...

I didn't know that a deflated Dolly Pardon has started to read the news...

Oh wait on that's Sandra Sully! And she appears to be wearing someone's 80's formal dress, serious lookit.

WHAT IS WITH THE SLEAVES? AND THE HAIR? It looks like it's taken root in some really good fertilizer (main stream news?) and is now growing uncontrollably out of her ears!

This is not the apperance of a profession serious news anchor person, in fact I want to (and have) mock her, and harken onto sensible Sandra Sully. A Sandra who had sensible hair, wore a suit and didn't look like they were in a Cindy Lauper video.
MAN visual aids are so helpful.





5 memos sent:

Dataceptionist said...

I know! I fricking hate it when I want to show you something so fug and I can't manage to take a pic. The words, they number only few, whereas a picture of the fug? 1000's...

Anonymous said...

HAHA yes I had to whip out my phone hense the crappiness TV does not photo well LOL

Yes a picture is worth a thousand fugs.

Dataceptionist said...

*psst*
its slEEves....

Anonymous said...

OH SHOOSH YOU!

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW THAT DRESS IS AWFUL. CAPS ARE INTENTIONAL.

It reminds me of the sort of thing you have to wade through at St Vinnies to find the good stuff....