Thursday 13 March 2008

Life as a Avon Lady

DING DONG! AVON CALLING!

Oh god, oh god, oh god! What HAVE I gotten myself into?
Missing a few products that I use (nail polish, body washes, makeup) I decided to join up to Avon to mostly buy my own stuff.
My uplead (or whatever they are called) Rebecca just came by and brought with her my stuff, a dozen books, some samples and her best sales woman speil.

I only have to sell $200 worth of stuff to make $16.60! WOW that's amazing, how awesome! lol

So if you want any nail polish etc let me know! do it!

5 memos sent:

Dataceptionist said...

ummmm, WTF?

Need I remind you of Nutrimetics-ness? Why didn't you just join them???

(How much is their postage to get your order?)

Anonymous said...

I know I know!

I dont need to join them I have you lol, I only joined because I dont have an avon lady anymore.

Seven bucks delivery... from Brookval actually lol

Dataceptionist said...

Yes I've seen their warehouse....

Anonymous said...

Can you just pick it up from the warehouse?

PS. Anyone who wants any cossiemetics cheapoYankeeland let me know! L'Oreals and the like (or stuff from Sephora) are pretty well priced from here. As long as it is small. Small. Small.

Dataceptionist said...

Please don't forget my plonk if at all possible!