Friday 20 June 2008

Life as a Stripper

So fear not, I have not changed professions or anything.

What I mean here is, a danger I have encountered in my deepest engrained behaviour, stripping off to go to the toilet... before I'm in the cubicle.
I'm used to doing this at home, and at my previous job. But the perils occurs, when working in a large office block where the bathroom is shared by several other offices and dozens of unknown people (because stripping off in front of my co-workers is ok? lol)
I obviously don't mean pulling my pants round to my ankles, but untucking my shirt or even unbutton my pants... WARNING WARNING!
I can't help it! Must become more vigilant, I haven't been sprung yet BUT it can't be too far off surely.

5 memos sent:

Dataceptionist said...

ahahahaha, my question is- why was this NOT a problem at your OLD work, and only a problem now?
Your workmates at last job were more carefree with their pants?

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

LOL pretty much

And I knew them all, there wasn't any stranger in my building.
I would be slightly LESS mortified if someone who worked in my building saw this lol ... strange.

Dataceptionist said...

Hmm, still thinking possibly worse for a colleague to see, rather than a stranger...
just MHO though

K said...

Mine's the opposite. I tend to walk out while still sorting out my shirt/pant buttons. Then I realise where I am and think that I probably shold have done that first...

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

HAHA either way not good is it!