Monday 2 February 2009

Life as a Dreamer

The Dream, Henri Rousseau, 1910

I had a strange and vivid, almost reoccuring dream early this morning. I woke up at 5am and went back to sleep heavily, and dreamed.

A version of the same dream before I am sure, I had a definate sense of deva ju when I woke.
A friend and I were running down through Sydney Harbour, and down all these docks. Eventually we start running over all these little wooden wharves floating on the water. The docks started getting further and further apart, and eventually they get so far apart we can't jump onto them and fall into the water.
We start swimming, and in this case (increase strangeness factor) we end up in Goulburn??? ODD. Dad assures me you probably could swim to Goulburn, via rivers etc, so that makes me feel less silly!
Wonder what it all means?

0 memos sent: