Friday 27 February 2009

The Kill

What does your music library say about you?

*Put Your iTunes, winamp, mp3 player or whatever on SHUFFLE*
For each question, press the next button to get your answer (no cheating!!)
*You must write down song/artist even if it doesn't make sense
*Include any comments in parenthesis
*Post into a NOTE with #25 as your Title

1. What do your friends say about you? Surrender (Work in Progress) - Billy Talent (haha a work in progress? Wants to be punk rock)

2. How would your co-workers describe you? My Apocalypse- Metallica (well that's not good is it?)

3. How would you describe yourself? Nobody does it better - Carly Simons (polite intro, sentimental, exploratory, makes you smile)

4. What do you like in a romantic partner? You are so last summer - Taking Back Sunday (whining white boy? And all I need to know is that I'm something you'll be missin')

5. How do you feel today? Under Pressure - Davie Bowie & Queen (peppy beat but still under pressure and feel like screaming 'get me out!')

6. What is your life’s purpose? Knights of Cydonia - Muse (oh goodness... awesome intro, No-one's going to take me alive!)

7. What is your motto? I'm the one that wants to be with you - Mr Big (That's a bit tragic... my motto is waiting until everyone else has used the crayon I want?)

8. What do you think about the most? If I were a boy - Beyonce (I don't think about this at all)

9. What are you going to do on your next vacation? Love Seat - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (I don't one, There's no rest for a luxury)

10. What do you think of your first love/date? Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood (Tempted to LIE about this one and skip, feel like I know better now)

11. What is your life story? Another Way to Die - Alicia Keys & Jack White (Life of international mystery and espionage, with unexpected but smooth pairings)

12. What did you do yesterday? Better Days - Pete Murray (went shopping, those were better days)

13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love? Radar - Britney Spears (in an apparent monotone I plan my attack, that's what I want)

14. What describes your wedding? Nobody Sees - Powderfinger (eloping!! but only locally)

15. What will they play at your funeral? Friday on my Mind - David Bowie (Could have been worse?! Gonna have fun in the city, well not this weekend)

16. What is your obsession? What's This? - Fall Out Boy - Nightmare before Christmas (Ghouls reverting to their happy place!)

17. What is your biggest fear? The Greatest Man who ever lived - Weezer (becoming self obsessive, nobody wanted my action dead or alive)

18. What is your biggest secret? Have a nice day - Bon Jovi (I love daggy hair rock!!)

19. What is your biggest turn-on? Thunderstruck - ACDC (being totally blown away, being well, Thunder struck)

20. How do you describe your friends? Transcending - Red Hot Chili Peppers (Good looking, funky, with sympathetic intellect )

21. What would you do with a million dollars? The Lighthouse Song - Josh Pyke (Moving to a lighthouse, you and I... easy as)

22. What is your opinion of sex? Monty Pythons Flying Circus Theme (HILARIOUS.... obviously they are all lunatics and its all a giant british joke)

23. What is your biggest regret? Fly Away - Chris Bangs (Not being able to delete the sample songs that came on my phone is LITERALLY my biggest regret)

24. What would you rather be doing right now?! Dear Jamie - Hellogoodbye (sending a letter declaring my deep feelings to Jamie - ehhhh)

25. What will you post this list as?The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars (H heart Jared Leto)

5 memos sent:

K said...

I can't play :(
My iRiver doesn't have a shuffle or random option.

Stupid iRiver.

Dataceptionist said...

http://privateramblings.blogspot.com/2009/02/breakaway.html

Bit silly. I'm going to try again with my actual Shuffle.

Dataceptionist said...

Your answers

1. Surrender to US?
3. We ended up with sort of similar answers here!
7. Is this what you chant to yourself as you walk to work?
8. Hahaha I knew it!
11. Eek!
12. Bahahahahahahaha

Dataceptionist said...

TAG!
You're it love. (do it!)
http://privateramblings.blogspot.com/2009/03/because-i-know-you-care.html

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

LOL I thought my most hilarious was monty python theme... deary me