Monday 29 September 2008

Guilt

Alright, I have been VERY quite as of late. Bad (BAD) blogger.
Not a lot has been going on to be quite honest, I've been working and that sort of thing, tiresome life getting in the way.

Two major new things;
1) I started Lite N Easy
2) I joined Curves

Well, firstly I knew I was unfit but this brings it into such harsh reality. I want to DIE doing tough cardio workouts, in fact I think I may do so one day. The resistance, and muscle toning isn’t too bad, far few less feelings of impending death.
I lack motivation to get there but once I am there I feel glad that I did.

Lite N Easy, has its advantages and draw backs. I’ve been eating it for three weeks now – STUPIDLY I neglected to weigh myself at home and instead got myself weighed at the gym so I don’t know what I have actually lost!
The breakfasts, lunches and snacks are fantastic. Love not having to spend time preparing something decent to eat.
I am however, over the dinners. The dinners are yummy (don’t get me wrong they do make some misses, avoid the Salmon Teriyaki!!) but by their own merits, they are not cooked fresh, and are generally covered in gravy, I assume to keep it moist when cooked.

In other news, I managed to snag some rather nifty tickets to a certain car racing event held annually in Bathurst... apprently Circuit Admission Paddock passes are cool?

5 memos sent:

K said...

Lite n Easy tastes alright then? Is it expensive?

K said...

Oh - and re Bathrust. My husband would kill you for those tix!

PrincesseEmma said...

Great to see you're back blogging!

I find Lite 'n' Easy too expensive. I got it for awhile but couldn't afford to keep doing it. It was tasty though, I didn't mind the dinners.

I love Curves though. I'm thinking of rejoining actually.

I was just in Bathurst for uni and we could see Mt Panarama from campus. Have fun!

Dataceptionist said...

Oh I hate you for being in Australia and being able to go to the race *pout*

otherwise, how are you finding gym culture? I am SO needing to get back to the gym when we get home, I am certain I have gained at least 5 kg. :(

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Well initially Lite N Easy didn't seem like a massive expense. Until I looked at my credit card bill and flipped out.
So it's gone.
The food is nice, the breakys & lunches were the best (totally wasteful plastic packaging however) but the dinners all tasted the same mostly.
Cooking with fresh food is awesome. And you know where it comes from (well sort of?) lol

Curves is alright, much better than a traditional gym, for me anyway.
I always feel good when I come out, just sometimes my laziness kicks in big time and I struggle to get there.

I haven't really weighed myself just waiting for the curves weigh in but I feel a bit lighter if nothing else.