Saturday 19 January 2008

Life as a girl

Once again hailing a new year has brought me to not only look back on the year past, but forward to my new present.(And to apparently start blogging again after many years out of the solo blogging saddle)
Last year, I was nothing short of busy.
I went on two holidays, I went over seas, I heavily dated two people at once, I seriously dated someone until he zapped off to another country with my heart, I got unintentionally weaved into a tangle of lies with a friends brother in law and celebrated Christmas by quitting my job and having a dalliance with a party goer in my cousins house.
This year I’ve already fired up with already dating somebody inappropriate who’s turned out not much better than a waste of a hair straightening who has blithely glossed over any future . What's worse is I was warned that this gentleman's intentions were less than pure, but thought perhaps things could turn out differently.
So I have now decided to embrace voluntary celibacy, okay not voluntary but perhaps as a better alternative and okay not real celibacy perhaps the words I need here are self restraint?
So this is me, and life as a girl.

0 memos sent: