Thursday 7 August 2008

Spawn of Cyrus

We already know the link between these individuals; Destiny Hope (aka Miley) and Billy Ray Cyrus (Achy Breaky Heart Era) but there is YET ANOTHER CYRUS ON THE SCENE!


This ladies and gentlemen, is Trace Cyrus; singer and musician of Metro Station.

The band name might not mean anything to you but their song 'Shake It' is getting some MASSIVE airtime at the moment.

It is catchy, and before I knew he was a Cyrus I enjoyed it singing the words 'Shake, Shake, Shake, 'Shake, Shake, Shake It' merrily.
But then I was told he was one of them and I just can't get into the song now!
My only concession in enjoyment, is the fact he's not of Billy Ray's loins but was adopted and he and Destiny Hope/Miley share a mother.

It's almost as bad as 'Living Lohan' on the E! channel, basically the Lohan family 'reality' show cashing in on Lindsay's fame - Dina the mother included. Sad.

Hehe found this when searching for asinine Miley pictures.

2 memos sent:

Dataceptionist said...

oh!
I think I know that song. I would, right?

Its funny because I think this Trace person (doesn't that just sound like "trace, goen git the washing off the line" "trace, got another fag?")

This Trace dude looks like the son of Steven Tyler more than Cyrus-spawn! Maybe he and Liv were switched at birth....

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Yeah you would have heard it, for sure.
Yeah 'Trace' more like a nickname for Tracy.
When I heard the name I thought it was'Trey' and that made more sense.

HAHA yes it's the mouth I think.
Bizarre.