Monday 5 April 2010

i like love

Well like my last 'post' said... it has been a while.

A lot has happened, but I will try not to dwell on what has been. I've decided to try a new tact on my blogging. Talk about things I actually like!
Now, I don't think I should restrict myself by saying that I will not share things that rub me the wrong way but I'd like to focus on the better things in life.




It all started with juice. Yes, juice.
Sitting at the airport, hung over I opened this juice which changed my life.

Spring Valley Pineapple and Guava. MMM.

'We've done it. We've bottled summer. There are no traces of palm trees or bikinis, but you will find happy summery fruity goodness and refreshing splashes of water'

Well I think Spring Valley are quite pleased with themselves, as was I.

0 memos sent: